For anyone in need in the Dayton area, Convoy of Hope is throwing a great event. At their event in Dayton, you can get each of the following services for free if you are in need:
- Groceries (More than 35,000 pounds of free groceries)
- Health Fair (Free medical and dental screenings with local doctors, medical professionals and dentists)
- Kids Zone (Free medical and dental screenings with local doctors, medical professionals and dentists)
- Hair Cuts Free haircuts for the whole family by local barbers and hairstylists)
- Job Fair (Free services include professional resume writing, interview coaching and on-site interviews with local employers)
- Family Portraits (Free family portraits courtesy of local photographers)
- Live Entertainment (Free live music and entertainment)
- BBQ Lunch (Free grilled hot dog lunch for everyone in attendance)
- Clothing (Free clothing)
All of these goods and services are free of charge with no ID required or residency restrictions (while supplies last).
Here are the details for the event:
- Date: Saturday July 28th
- Time: 10:00 AM
- Location: Welcome Park, Dayton, OH
Here is a quick video from the Convoy of Hope about this event and other ones like it:
If you are going to be in the Dayton area, it sounds like a great event! I am sure they could use some more volunteers (which is also great to put on a resume), so if you are interested, go to this page: http://dayton.convoyofhope.org/volunteer.
For more information, check out this page: http://dayton.convoyofhope.org/.